Porta Hotel Del Lago, we went on the roof top to
look over the lake. There are three volcanos
beside the lake! It has been a place or resort for
over 2000 years. I tell you, I would love to resort
here! It has been proposed by some LDS scholars
to be the waters of Mormon, where Alma organized
the church (Mosiah 18-19).
We went on a cruise on the lake to see an area where
an ancient city was covered with water. The city
may have been Jerusalem mentioned in Alma 21:1 or
it may have been one of the other cities mentioned
in 2 Nephi 9:7.
This little 6 month old baby is carried on the back on
her mother. I got to hold her while her mother worked
the crowd selling Quatemalan stuff.
One of the beautiful valconos on the lake!
Some of us on the cruise.
This little baby's mother.
The people in the back ground are celebrating
their 50th wedding anniversary.
Can you believe how they carry these huge bundles.
So I had to try.
This is a little Tuc Tuc. These drivers
drive so fast, the don't care if a bicycle, car, or
pedestrian is coming right at them,
These little boys work so hard to earn just a little money,
They are shinning Rob Merril's sandals for him.
The boat let us of in a little village where the
little girl's mother lives. Their version of "pay toilet".
I have my toilet paper and my wipes, I am good to go!
The street in this little village, shops and people
moving very fast.
I wish we could have stayed there longer!
I bought a nativity set in this little village.









0 comments:
Post a Comment