Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mothers Day - Box Canyon - Oregon Trails



Enjoy a slide show of my home territory

9 comments:

Birgitta said...

Hey...nice slideshow!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Thanks Birg!!!!

Sylvia said...

After being the first person to descover the rocks at box canyon with Kirby I finally get to see some pictures of them. They are still one of the wonders of my peronal part of the globe. Why did it take so long to find them? Dad would have loved them as much as all of us do. Thanks for the slide show and the pictures of the harvest along with your story. I"m goint to put it with mine. Love Sylvia

Sylvia said...

After being the first one with Kirby to discover those rocks I finally get to see some pictures of them. They are a wonder of our personal part of the globe. Why did it take so long to discover them? Dad would have loved them too. Thanks for the pictures of the rocks and the harvest pictures. Love Sylvia

Sylvia said...

I was with Kirby when we first discovered those great rocks. I finally have some pictures of them to look at. They are such a wonder of our part of the globe. Dad would have loved them.
I'm adding your harvest pictures of the potatos and story to mine. I'm really glad to get a picture of the straw stack with us on it as I wrote about it in a different story. Thanks Sylvia

Jeremy said...

Love the rocks! I should have been a geologist.

Danielle said...

What a fun trip for you. An opportunity you may not have for a long time to come!

Danielle said...

What a fun trip for you! Pretty much an opportunity you may not have again for a long time!

Kristi said...

Isn't it funny that Erik's office is almost right on top of the Oregon trail? Then so many miles later, you find Kirby!