Sunday, September 7, 2014

Like Father Like Son Another Magical Miracle Day! Remembering Clark's Day at the Temple

Clark goes to the Young Single Adult Ward (YSA).  They were going to the Nelson building until today.  His church is now in the Stake Center where I go.  My meetings start at 12:30 and his meetings start at 1:00.  His calling is to bring the sacrament bread.  I have to remember to have the bread available for him, but he ALWAYS remembers to take it.  I love his dedication.

I love this picture of Glenn and Clark.  It was taken outside the Columbia River Temple the day he got his endowment.

All of his siblings were there.  That was an other miracle 
we had last year. It wasn't easy, but they all made it!
It was the first and last time our whole family was together
in the temple and especially the celestial room.
I am thankful for the spouses who came and for the
ones who came and for the ones who didn't come, but 
made it possible for our children to come.  
I LOVE our CHILDREN-IN-LAW!
 At first I was sad that I was in these pictures, but
now I am glad: Jeremy and Birgitta,
Danielle,
Erik,
 Seth,
Heather,
Kimberly,
And Clark!
And one of 19 grandchildren!
After the temple we had PIZZA, Clark's favorite!
 I LOVE this picture of Glenn and Jeremy.
 I love this picture of Clark and I, even though he 
has pizza on his face.  I am also surprised that he
was sitting this close to me, as he makes a habit
of getting as much space as he can between us!

As for the rest of today, I taught my Sunday School lesson and had a great time drawing a world map and putting x's where the class members and their friends and families have served missions.  The map was pretty full, except Asia...some work to be done there.  Also where missionaries go...temples follow!

Then I watch my two grand children 
while their parents went visiting 
to our dear friends. The are so cute, 
enjoying a traditional ice cream treat.
 They also play with trains often when they come here.  
We had a lot of train wrecks.



1 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

You have so many wonderful pictures with all of your family there! We have so few with everyone.
Treasures!