Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Life after Glenn

Four years ago, Glenn was going through 
and radiation, this picture was taken 
on a Tuesday after his infusion and radiation.  
He always felt 
good on a Tuesday.  Danielle loves this
picture of him jumping up and clicking
his heels.  This is his "Superman Suit".  
He had "special powers" when he had 
his suit on.  I will miss him everyday
of my life!



3 comments:

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

...just beyond the very thin veil. Reunion in a blink of an eye. I always get up and think, I need to finish what Paul and I started. Keeps me motivated and focused.

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Kathy, the funeral service was beautiful--and not a bit too long. We were so glad to hear from all the kids and the other talks were wonderful. Clark's careful & enthusiastic leading of the music brought tears to my eyes. I hope the service was everything you hoped it would be and brought comfort to you.

Janae said...

I love this picture!! :)