Monday, October 21, 2013

Separated, not lost

It has been three days since my dear sweet husband passed away.  I still can't believe it,  it went so fast.  I am so thankful that he does not have to be in pain any more.  But I miss him.  It is wonderful however to have all of our children here!  They are a joy and a comfort to me.

There are so many things that have to be done, everyone is so helpful.  Thank you for your out pouring of love.

3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

It did go so very fast. I'm so glad you have family around you. So glad.

Deanna/Mimi said...

May you constantly feel the great love of your Father in Heaven and also the love of your precious family and the love and caring that our entire Moses Lake Stake has for you. Let them take care of you now and help you through this difficult time. Glenn is at peace now...no more pain or misery and he would want that for you. May your sorrow be softened by knowing you shall carry on the legacy of the beautiful family that you and Glenn created and that you are an eternal family with a perfect knowledge of where we came from, why we are here and where we are going. He left first to get everything ready for when you join him and then the two of you can have everlasting happiness with no more pain, misery or sorrow. I love you Kathy.

melanie said...

Thinking of you and your family Kathy. What a blessing to feel such an out pouring of love.