Glenn went to the Dr. again this morning for the reading of his blood test. His CEA is up from 27.4 to 41.8. This did not come as a surprise because he had been experiencing tell tale pains. His last treatment was a reduced chemo dose......apparently that was not a good idea. He was suppose to have a treatment today, but he is postponing the treatment until Friday. This is his last week of taxes and he wants to feel good. He did take this afternoon off to go golfing with my blessing.
His attitude is good, amazing really.
Elder Holland's talk at general conference was so wonderful! A real shot in the arm. I can't tell you how it lifts my spirits!
Elder Holland's talk at general conference was so wonderful! A real shot in the arm. I can't tell you how it lifts my spirits!
5 comments:
I agree, Elder Holland's talk was strengthening.
Sorry to hear about blood markers getting higher when we want them lower.
Thinking and praying for you both.
Post a Comment