Monday, March 18, 2013

Today's visit to Glenn's Dr.

Today we saw Glenn's Dr.  His CEA marker went down a few points and that is good news.  He has been experiencing some pain in his left leg muscles which he has been calling a pulled hamstring.  But it is not a pulled hamstring, it is another spot of cancer on the left side of his hip, near the tailbone and also one near the pubic bone.  That is what is causing the pain in his muscles...as muscles are attached to bones.  The first spot was on his right hip which is healed. these second spots are on his left hip...ugh!

The cancer in the abdomen and lung area is minimal, that is good news.  These new spots on the bones is a concern, although the spots do look like there has been some healing due to the Chemo that he is taking.  Glenn took another treatment today and will do a round of three treatments and then he will get it all checked again, the good indicator is the CEA going down.

Other than that Mrs Perrins, how was my day?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your positive attitude, Mrs. Perrins! Glad that the CEA marker went down and hope that the chemo will continue to heal the new spots. Miserable disease!! Love you, L&V

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh man! I wish it was like rain and we could just tell it all to go away.

Deanna/Mimi said...

Glenn and Kathy....your hearts, your faith, your hopes have been evident from the very beginning. I admire you for the example you have been to all of us. All of us get knocked down here and there in our lifetimes and you have shown us that when we get knocked down to bounce back up and keep going and going. Your love for one another is so beautiful to read about and feel. I wish I could make the pain go away, the hurts, etc., but I know that you are not alone in this journey. He walks with you. I pray for you both. Love, Deanna

Anonymous said...

Vегу nice post. ӏ just ѕtumbled upοn уour wеblog аnd wiѕheԁ
to mentіon that I have trulу lоved brοwsing your wеblog postѕ.
Aftег аll Ӏ'll be subscribing to your feed and I'm hоping you wrіte again verу soon!



Also visit my ωeb site :: Chat involves

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.blblbl.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=846039]designer purses[/url] Courtney starts to grow out of it some time without hesitation, But all this wasn't all of that long ago that i would find them, mentioning humming in her own master bedroom, with the fourteen human baby toys nearly all prepared repeatedly, winning quarters.


[url=http://www.zhaogou.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=341921]used hermes bags[/url] young ladies are usually light, your clients but dominant and concluded to manage any issue which often stares when confronted with their near proximity to and cherished ones. pulling a robust girly electrical power with the help of adjustable features. analyze summary


[url=http://mypinkpear.com/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=108641&Itemid=0]hermes designer bags[/url] business news bullitains

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your information.

This great article has really peaked my interest. I am going to take a
note of your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I opted in for your Feed too.

Also visit my site: back and chest spasms