These past few months, I have had the privilege of working with some of my high school friends to plan and carry out our 50th class reunion. It has been a delight as I have work closely with my friend Donna and others. We were the Butte High Pirates our colors work black and white. Donna was the chair person and I tell you, she had some wonderful ideas. After she would say things like, "I want to have lots of cup cakes, or we need to have a sign for such and such", I would find myself saying, "I can do that!" So, I learned to make yummy cupcakes, (my two sisters and I baked and decorated 144). I learned to make cool signs, (my two daughters helped me make those). I learned about "party stores".
Skulls and pirate bandana in the center pieces from the party store.
Signs and cupcakes (Jaya Katya is our class nonsense word which meant what ever you wanted it to mean).
Our Class! We met a week ago in Arco, Idaho.
The three amiga's Laure, Kathy and Alice June!
It was a lot of fun! And now I can bake fabulous cupcakes!
1 comments:
Some seriously cute stuff going on there! I am so proud of you and excited for your new mad cupcake skills. I have yet to find mine :)
Post a Comment