Monday, July 23, 2012

Change is inevitable!

The past 4 1/2 years I have been the Laurel adviser in our ward.  I have loved it and have had the most awesome girls through the years, it is the perfect calling!  Yesterday I was released.  While I was working with the Young Women, I  worked on my "Personal Progress" award, which I also received yesterday. 

These are some pictures of our last activity:

 Here are some of the girls lighting candles to represent one way they that they will "let their light shine forth".

They are sending them out on the lake.


Clark loved going with me to the activities and he jumped in the lake with all of his clothes on!  Gotta love that boy!

My last lesson was on scripture study.  I covered candy bars with a wrapper that said, "My soul delighteth in the scriptures".



So now I have to grow up.  I have been called to teach the Adult Gospel Doctrine class.  Good thing..."My soul delighteth in the Scripture!"

0 comments: