Friday, May 4, 2012

FROM OUR BACK YARD: SLIME

In the process of repairing our pool, we had to drain the water.  Since we were not using any chemicals, the pool was totally green with algae, plus there was dirt!  Most of the water drained through the system, except for this "little" bit.  So I was the brave one who volunteered to go down and scoop it out.  Here I am: "Hero of the hour!" 

Getting ready to go in!
Diving in with gusto!

My toez iz froz!


4 comments:

Birgitta said...

Do you have to drain the rest of that water by hand? OH GROSS!

Deanna/Mimi said...

Oh Kathy...you have to have green dyed feet. That is one ugly job. I bet some teenagers would have loved to have done that job for you. I envy you not because you can clean a swimming pool, but I envy you that you CAN physically do it. So greatful you CAN and you can do anything and do it well. P.S. I will come and swim after you get it all done. lol

Peggy Dee said...

What a woman! So happy to hear about Glen's good news!!!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Well as Trip would say that is Bu-custing!! Mom's can handle anything!!