Remission, no evidence of disease, it's gone. We went in for a reading of the CT scan and everything looks normal! Glenn is so thrilled that he doesn't have to take Chemo. He has been saying all along that he feels great! He has so much energy! I really don't have any more to say, it's gone!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
5 comments:
Yahoo! Glenns, let's go golfing. You just need to come to Rexburg.
LIKE LIKE LIKE! SO EXCITING! A REAL MIRACLE! XOXOXOX
This is the day we have hoped for, prayed for and at last the best news is ringing out "It's gone..the cancer is gone"
Yes my dear Kathy and Glenn, it is gone. You beat it. I could not be happier for you and your family. It is times like this that make me completely speechless...all I can do is smile and have tears of joy. Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us. Your faith is matchless. Love, Deanna
....amazing.....
Yahoooo, yahooooo, yahoooooo.
"Combine your faith with ours," I don't know that I'll ever forget that request.
So glad.
Post a Comment