BYU as an independent team BEAT
OLD MISS of the prestigious SEC on their field!
14-13
We'll TAKE THAT WIN!!!!!!
Glenn say's, "it's a big deal"!
GO COUGS AT TEXAS NEXT WEEK!
I went down to watch the game the fourth quarter. The score was Old Miss-13, BYU-O. After BYU scored the first touch down, I said, "What BYU needs to do is get a turnover and leave Mississippi standing there with their mouths hanging open!" BYU Sophomore linebacker Kyle Van Noy scored the winning touchdown after forcing and recovering a fumble Mississippi's 4 yard line. BYU kicked the extra point and Old Miss fans were standing in the stands with their mouths hanging open. I called that one---Love, Love, Love it!
2 comments:
Yeah for BYU! Love you dear friend. Thanks for always being there for everyone. Your sweet Clark touched my heart so today. I'm so blessed to know and love him! Thanks for being the type of parents that Heavenly Father can trust with such a valiant spirit. Love, Tamara
We are counting down for the game tomorrow!
Post a Comment