skip to main |
skip to sidebar
For those of you who haven't seen this on face book, this is the Article about the accident that killed my cousin, along with her husband and grand daughter. Our families are reeling from this tragedy. Diane was a dear friend as well as my cousin. They will all be missed! Thanks to all of you for you condolences. To see this article click here.
7 comments:
I remember the road closure and I thought, someone must of died because they didn't move the vehicles for so long I am so sorry Kathy. How very hard to hear. Heavy hearts and empty arms are incredibly hard to endure. I love you...wish I could bring over some cold lemonade and hot chocolate chip cookies and just talk...love ya!
Oh, my! I am so sorry! And heading to a family reunion. That is tragic. I have been so out of touch with the blogging world but I'm so happy I decided to snoop around today. I'm sorry for the heavy heart. Know I'm thinking of you. Hugs....
I'm sorry your hurting so badly, Kathy. I'm glad you had someone to love so much.
My heart bleeds for you. I am so very sorry for your loss and your sorrow and pain. I wish I could take it from you so you would not hurt. Our "reunion" with our loved ones one day will be the most joyous of all our experiences. God bless you my friend and give you peace and comfort. Love, Deanna
I am so sorry for your loss. I came across your blog and I am so so sorry. May the Lord sustain you and your families through this most difficult time.
I am so so sorry!
I am so sorry for your loss. What a tragedy! Your post about Clark brought tears to my eyes. What a special young man he is. We just love and admire your family!
Post a Comment