Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cancer Levels

We just got Glenn's Test results from his blood work and his levels have gone down to 7.7!! Yea!!

9 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

That is TERRIFIC news. I'm so happy to hear that.

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Wonderful!!! You just can't keep a GOOD MAN down!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! L&V

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear this AMAZING news. Enjoy camp. Love you! Tamara

Kristi said...

Great news! We've been praying!

Heather said...

I don't know what 7.7 means.. but if it's followed by a yay then YAY!! I'm happy he is improving and fighting so well.

Love you Dad!!

Deanna/Mimi said...

Wonderful! Fantastic! Proves you cannot keep a good man down. His spirit is a fighter! So happy for both of you. Keep up the good work Glenn.

Sarah Rowley said...

Great news, Kathy! We continue to pray for you!

Davis Flash said...

Great News! You two are the best,