

Yesterday my sister sent these pictures to me that she had take when
she was here a couple of weeks ago. I didn't know she was taking it. I think it is so nice to pictures taken with our grandchildren. We try to get pictures of us with each of them. I told her that I wish that I had a
picture of me with my grand parents. So she sent this one to me today...
This is a picture of my Grandma and Grandpa Jensen at their 50th Wedding Anniversary on June 15, 1960, 51 years ago today! I am in the far left, I think I am serving punch. We didn't try to get so many pictures of people with people like we do now. Thanks Sylvia for caring enough to take the picture of me with my granddaughter and for sending this picture of my with my grandparents.
2 comments:
What fun pictures, Kathy.
Bailey (sp?) is a little Kimberly, isn't she?
Those are cute picture's of you and Baylee.. and such a fun picture of you with your grandparents! I can't believe Sylvia found that! It looks like you alright :)
I forgot to comment on your yard post! It looks amazing! That was a LOT of work.. and I dare say that post was as much work as the yardwork itself! :) I'm with Birgitta, can't wait to see it in person. It is so beautiful and you guys are so hard working and TALENTED!
Post a Comment