Glenn had a blood test on Tuesday, a CT scan on Wednesday and a visit to his Dr. yesterday to learn the results! Everything looks great! His blood is normal and the CT scan is too. We are so grateful. When he saw the nurse on Wednesday she said, "you look great, your color is great, how do you feel?" Glenn says that he feels 100%! She told him, "you are absolutely amazing! You are an inspiration!"
Again, we are humble and grateful as we see how many people are affected by cancer and other horrific ailments, as well are many other problems. We have so much to be grateful for at this Thanksgiving Season.
Again, we are humble and grateful as we see how many people are affected by cancer and other horrific ailments, as well are many other problems. We have so much to be grateful for at this Thanksgiving Season.
6 comments:
Good news indeed. I'm so glad it's this year for you and not last year. Congrats on clean blood work.
This healing of Glenn is a miracle...through your faith, God's will, prayer, courage and the desire to fight this evil disease. Glenn won! You won! We all win knowing this great man is well, is healed and will continue to teach us, inspire us and lead us. Love to you both...Deanna
This healing of Glenn is a miracle...through your faith, God's will, prayer, courage and the desire to fight this evil disease. Glenn won! You won! We all win knowing this great man is well, is healed and will continue to teach us, inspire us and lead us. Love to you both...Deanna
Great news and a belated happy birthday!
Happy Day! I'm so glad he is still doing so well.... has he ever fessed up to any of his doctors about how much ice cream he eats? :) haha
I don't know how I missed that post about you taking care of the kids.. did you start it and then finish it later or something? weird! Anyhoo it was very fun to read.. I'm with Brenda.. I'm glad everyone survived! No, you both did a wonderful job taking care of them and it was so nice to go knowing they were in good hands. Do I have cute babies or what?
Hope you're doing great!
H
I am so happy for you and Glenn! What an awesome Thanksgiving present--a clean bill of health for the holiday season. But...you guys are still in my prayers!
Post a Comment