Yesterday was Glenn's birthday. As we look back to a year ago our hearts were full of gratitude for the many blessing and miracles that we have seen. Glenn feels great and looks great, too. He went in for a blood test today and the girls up in oncology swarmed him! They are so excited that he is doing well. They told him that he is an inspiration to them. He is amazing. We are so glad. Happy Birthday Glenn and congratulations!
I have few numbers going around in my head today, some interesting connections:
We are both 66
we were born in 44
we were 11 and in grade school in 55
we were 22 and in the mission field 66
we were 33 and living in Moses Lake in 77
we were 44 and our first two children had left the nest in 88
we were 55 and waiting for the new millennium (not yet grandparents) in 99
my father was born in 1911
he was 33 when I was born in 44
he was 44 when I was 11 in 55
he was 55 when I was 22 in 66
he was 66 when I was 33 in 77
he was 77 when I was 44 in 88
he was 88 when I was 55 in 99
if he were alive he would be 99
I am probably the only one who has fun with numbers like that, but there you have it!
5 comments:
those are some pretty cool numbers!!
happy birthday Glenn, glad you are doing so well these days!!
p.s. hope you don't mind i blog stalk from time to time!
Happy birthday, Glenn, and congratulations on your successful journey back to good health! We appreciate you and a grateful for all you do!
Interesting numbers, Kathy! My youngest sister was born on April 4, 1944, at 4 minutes to 4!
Happy Birthday to Glenn! I missed it! I was holding my sister's brand new baby and that was about all I could handle!
Kathy, I love your fun with numbers! You crack me up!
Happy Birthday to one of our favorite people. We are so grateful for all the miracles in your life. Loved reading all the fun things with the numbers. Love you!
Holy Crap! I would say you have too much time on your hands but I KNOW that's not true. You are a funny lady :)
Happy birthday DAD.. love you and so thankful you are still here with us.
Post a Comment