Love it!! What a fan of BYU!! You are a great wife to him. I can just see Ned doing that with farm implements all over the tree. What a joy to see Glenn decorating the tree and just being Glenn...happy, very happy, content and thankful. I am thankful for him and for you. It was through your teamwork, your faith and our Father in Heaven that made it possible for you all to have the promise of many, many more days with one another. Hugs, Deanna
Water Carved Rocks From the Lost River Bottoms at Box Canyon near the Oregon Trail just south of Arco, Idaho. I love geology! There is a lot of it in the Lost River Valley where I grew up.
4 comments:
Love it!! What a fan of BYU!! You are a great wife to him. I can just see Ned doing that with farm implements all over the tree. What a joy to see Glenn decorating the tree and just being Glenn...happy, very happy, content and thankful. I am thankful for him and for you. It was through your teamwork, your faith and our Father in Heaven that made it possible for you all to have the promise of many, many more days with one another. Hugs, Deanna
What a cool tree. We are so grateful for all the blessings of the past year for your amazing family! Miss having you next door!
A very nice, nice tree.
I didn't know you had all those ornaments! SO COOL! perfect!
I have made 5 batches of almond roca.. two of which I have ruined. DAG! This has been a good crash course!
Post a Comment