Glenn went in for his upper GI today. Every thing looks normal/excellent! They took a couple of biopys where the stomach and esophagus were sewn back together, just to make sure. We will get that report mid week.
The doctor's last annotation on the last picture is "lovely vocal cords"!
We are thrilled! Glenn is feeling great and has been busy. He gets tired a little faster than he used to and can sleep at the drop of a hat, but all in all, he as a lot of energy. Everywhere we go people say..."How are you? You look good!" I get a chuckle out of it! There is still a little "chemo brain" going on, but that should get better...I hope!
"WE ARE GLAD THAT DAD IS NOT BAD!"
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
7 comments:
If he thinks they look good on the inside, he should hear him sing!! I'm glad all looked well preemptively. What a deal.
Yeah! The good news just keeps on coming....so good to hear! (And I'm impressed with Kimberly's vocabulary. I don't think I've ever used that preemptive word in my life, and it's such a good word, I'm going to start using it. (Well, that last statement might be a little preemptive.) I am happy for all of you!!
Wonderful news Kathy and Glenn. You have a chorus of happy people wishing you continued healing. Instead of the word "wishing"...the proper word is "praying". Prayer is a much stronger power and that power certainly has been manifested in your challenge. It is such a calming feeling to know that our Father in Heaven is ALWAYS there with his love. Keep up the good works Kathy and Glenn. Hugs.
I don't know if that is say much. Dad could fall asleep at the drop of a hat before all of this!
Nonetheless, we thoroughly ENJOYED the news and phone call today. Hip-hip-horray!!!!
Prayers go up...Blessings come down! You have a wonderful day...you made mine better with this great news!!! We are thankful yesterdays snow has melted and Spring has resumed!!! :)
We do believe in MIRACLES and we are grateful to you and your precious family for sharing so many with us. Just saw the pictures of little Anna--how wonderful. We are so grateful for all the GOOD NEWS!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment