This is Dr. Julie Smith. She is thrilled with the results and progress that Glenn has made. Glenn had his CT scan this morning and with the results of the scan and his blood test, there is "No Evidence of Disease!" He will have blood work and CT Scans every 3 months for the next year. Then it is every six months and then once a year for 5 years.These are some of the Nurses who poke him and give the infusions. He is one or their toughest customers! Actually they just love him, because he is so positive and fun.
The one on the left is Anne Anderson, She was his doctor when Dr. Smith went on Vacation. The other two are faithful happy nurses!
Every body is happy! Now I can breath!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
19 comments:
I AM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!! Not really something you want to see...but none the less...I AM EXCITED!!!! Now let the games begin!!!
Yeah I am so excited!!! What an amazing journey so far!! I am so happy that everything went so well!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!! That is the best news!!! What a miracle!
It must feel wonderful to finally exhale. So glad for the great results. So very, very glad.
Wonderful, fantastic news!! That is why the wind is blowing so hard today in the area....it is spreading far and wide the good news of your sweetheart. Let the winds blow around the world so everyone will know about this great man and his precious wife. Hooray!!
That is spectacular news!!! You are both great examples of strength in the face of adversity! I'm very happy to hear this wonderful news.
Great news, Dad. I'm glad your hard work and Mom's has gotten you to this point!!
So happy for you both! You are both such an inspiration! I love you!
We are so glad to hear that Glenn is doing so well. We always have him in our prays. Thanks for your comments on our blog. It helps us so much to hear from our friends when you are so far away. lots of love Aaron and Sandy
Hurrah, hurrah. What wonderful news! Yours and Susan Gubler's recoveries(and many others I can't think of right now)--true miracles!! Enjoy the relief! Love to you and all your relieved family! V&L
When Sharon got the news, she did the happy dance. When I got the news, my knees literally gave out. Deanna will readily agree:
NED is a WONDERFUL name!!!!!
We are all breathing with you. Congratulations Glenn and Kathy, this is all great news.
Steve
It is wonderful news!
What wonderful news!
That is truly wonderful news! I was just thinking about Glenn earlier this week and wondering how he was doing.
Hopefully you can go out and celebrate soon and I hope everything else is going well for your family.
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! The best news ever. We are so happy for you. Thanks for keeping us posted!
Hooray for Glens good health! I know you learn some great lessons through rough trials, but its always such a relief and so nice when things take a turn for the best. I will even do the happy dance in Korea for you:)
Oh Kathy, I am just catching up! What wonderful, wonderful news!!
You must have all been ecstatic!
Congrats to you all, especially Glenn, for weathering the storm with such faith and humor! Love you lots, Carolyn
Post a Comment