Dr. Smith called a noon today and said, "Good News! Every thing looks great!!!!!"
So Glenn has been right all along! He has maintained since surgery in January "that he does not have cancer", it is just a strong feeling he has had. I had to trust that feeling, because a year ago at this time, he was saying, "I think I might have cancer," He said it several times as he would feel the pain in his stomach. He had a very hard time explaining that pain.
SIGH....Hooray, Jump for joy!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
8 comments:
GREAT NEWS! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH AND YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN AND ALL THOSE WHO LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH. THIS JOURNEY OF YOURS HAS BEEN IMPRESSIVE BECAUSE OF YOUR COURAGE, STRENGTH, HUMILITY, FAITH AND LOVE. MY HEART IS VERY TOUCHED BY YOUR WELLNESS. THE FUTURE...TOMORROW AND ON...LOOKS LIKE A PRAYER COME TRUE. MUCH LOVE.
YAHOO!!!!
Hooray for good news!
yeah!!
We love GOOD NEWS! Thanks for sharing! It was so great to sit next to you in Sunday School--miss being your next door neighbor.
Big Sigh!
I bet you are sleeping better!
I'm so glad that Glenn is right! Wonderful, wonderful!
Post a Comment