Glenn and I have had some great experiences in the month of May. One of the highlights is that we were able to be with Heather and Kirk when they had their little girl! Her older brother, Jack is 4 1/2 months old and weighs almost 20 pounds, he is so cute and a pretty happy little boy. Anna weighed 7 lbs 9 oz. That is a pretty good size but next to Jack, she looks like a little peanut! It was a privilege to be there at such a special time.
Heather had Jack on a pretty good schedule of naps and he was sleeping all night. The first few days he was oblivious to her crying, he slept right through it. I think he now knows that his world has been rocked. Anna is a sweet little baby, until she cries and then you really want to make her happy, fast! She looks just like her daddy, the little cutie pie (her, not him, just kidding, Kirk).
Heather is learning the ropes of having two babies, getting them on a schedule and wondering if she will ever leave the house again. Thank heavens we could be there for a week after Anna came, we all shed tears when we left. I wanted to bundle them up in our car and bring them home for a couple of months. But Kirk said, "you can't take my babies, or my babe!"
I have to say that Heather and Kirk are both very sweet parents, even though they are very very tired. We are so thankful they are getting help from friends and family, it is a new experience for them to be the ones getting served, they really need it.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
4 comments:
oh, how I love those babies! poor heather and kirk...they really have their hands full.
What a great Mommy Heather will be...is. She will have the baby thing down pat. I'm so tickled for her. Congratulations to you all!!!
Oh my cuteness! Anna looks just like Heather, not Kirk---sorry Kirk but the Perrins is coming through. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Love,
BRENDA
I love that cute picture. Life really doesn't get any better than this! Well, except for a little more sleep of course!
Post a Comment