Friday, May 28, 2010

ANNA
JACK
In the hospital. Jack came to see his mama.
He still didn't know that Anna existed.
His shirt says, "ONLY CHILD" (Crossed out)
"BIG BROTHER."
Seth found it in the gift shop, it is so cute!
It was hard to find one small enough.

Just Jack and Mama, just like old times.


Grandma, and grandpa, enjoying these two sweet babies
as we visit and relax in the hospital.


Two peas out for an outing, what a work out!


5 comments:

Kristi said...

Adorable babies!

Deanna/Mimi said...

I do not know who looks more content....both of you or both of the babies. I call it a draw!!

Congratulations...what a sweet gift. Priceless.

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Oh my goodness! What a celebration! Congratulations to all!!

Heather said...

Wow I'm lookin' awesome in that photo! :) Thanks for the sweet post. It's amazing how much our lives have changed. And it was so wonderful to have you here. I miss you guys a lot. I still feel like I need my mom and dad!! :)

The babies are sleeping for a minute.. I'm sure that will change soon :) It was fun to check in. I haven't checked blogs forever!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Congrats!!! What a tender mercy!!!