Just a quick note to say that Glenn is doing well. His last few check ups have been marvelous. They just can't believe that he doesn't have any problems with the surgery or any thing else. We feel so blessed! His eyes don't bother him at all.
He has been able to travel, drive, mow the lawn, wash the car, help around the house and with my flower beds. He is like the energizer bunny (still!).
Thanks to all of you who have been so kind with your gifts, caring thoughts and prayers. We are humbled at the out pouring of love.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
8 comments:
Yep, miracles still happen!!! Great news...love ya!!!!
Kathy, such wonderful news. I keep checking your blog every day to see if there is a new message as I have been concerned about Glenn and you too. I feel your joy, see your smiles in your words and know I that you both have been given sweet blessings. Happy day!! All is well!!!
Glenn and Kathy,
I'm so happy that Glen is doing well. It's been quite a year for you guys! There are lots of prayers being said for his recovery, and it sounds like that along with good medical care are working miracles. Be happy and stay positive! Bette
So happy uncle glenn is doing so well. He's is an amazingly strong person, as are you!!
So very happy that things are going so well!!! We are grateful that his eyes have recovered so well too. Wow, that's a miracle in itself after all that pain. With love, L&V
As it is said, "It is hard to keep a good man down." We are so glad that things have improved! What a blessing! You have both been in our prayers and on the Tokyo temple roll! Looking forward to seeing you when we get home! Hugs!
We are so glad to hear and hope that things will continue to go well!
We REJOICE in all the GOOD NEWS! The last month I have not been as good about reading the blogs. . . . . .seems like my time is more limited in some things. THANKS for keeping us posted.
Post a Comment