This past week end we went to Provo for the graduation of our daughter in-law, Birgitta, she is Jeremy's wife. She already has two associate degrees but wanted to get her bachelors from BYU. She started when they only had 2 children, now they have 4. Such discipline! Jeremy made a great post here.
This is me in my glory with one of Jeremy's daughters and Heather's baby! Love it, love it, love it!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
8 comments:
What a grand accomplishment! Congrats Birgetta.
I graduated too! Hooray for graduates.
Well thanks! I was so thrilled to have you be a part of our celebration! Thanks for coming and spending time with us. It truly is priceless! Thanks for my gift too. I have it up and I love it!
WOW...that is wonderful!!!
Adorable little kiddos! Congratulations to Birgitta. A lot of determination to accomplish that with four little ones! Loye
Congrats to Birgitta and the entire family! What an accomplishment!
Looks like fun trip, Kathy. Promise me you'll take some pictures of the peony/poppy/daisy border and post them this spring, pretty please! I'll be in town at the beginning of June for Brad's wedding, but won't be there in May for the big show from that border. Good luck with all the spring cleanup - I've got to keep maintenance in mind as I keep planting more stuff, ugh! - VW
What a wonder woman you have in Brigitta...I don't know how she did it, but please pass on my congratulations to her. I am very impressed. Jeremy looks so much like Glenn in the picture.
Post a Comment