Thursday, April 1, 2010

Change your brain - change your life

I have three books that I am loving:

  • Change Your Brain, Change Your Life.
  • Change Your Brain, Change Your Body.
  • A Great Brain at Any Age.
You can see some U-Tube's at this site. They are fascinating reads, they explain why we do what we do. Why our brains don't function at their potential. They have great ideas for helping brain function with food, exercise, supplements and some times prescriptions.

3 comments:

Deanna/Mimi said...

Sounds like great reading Kathy. I am in desperate need so will give them a "lookup". I have been thinking of you and Glenn. I pray all is going well. Hugs.

Deanna/Mimi said...

Sounds like great reading Kathy. I am in desperate need so will give them a "lookup". I have been thinking of you and Glenn. I pray all is going well. Hugs.

Unknown said...

It was so good to visit with you this morning--so delighted you had such a wonderful time in Utah and Idaho. What a blessing to hug your dear grandbaby "Jack." Thanks for the suggestions on the books. Hugs!