I did not see the game but I read about it on Sharon's blog. I can just see you and Glenn having a great time and seeing such a fantastic game...double overtime! wow! Makes you think about life doesn't it? God gives us overtime again and again so we can win the game.
I like Deanna's analogy. I am on overtime right now. I was screaming all by myself...scary, huh! I kept thinking that somewhere Prez Perrins was yelling too!!! Love Ya...Sharon
Water Carved Rocks From the Lost River Bottoms at Box Canyon near the Oregon Trail just south of Arco, Idaho. I love geology! There is a lot of it in the Lost River Valley where I grew up.
6 comments:
Cougars looked great...that was enough excitement to last until they play again. UW was equally exciting.
Glenn, glad to hear your eyes are getting better.
JoAn and Dave
I did not see the game but I read about it on Sharon's blog. I can just see you and Glenn having a great time and seeing such a fantastic game...double overtime! wow! Makes you think about life doesn't it? God gives us overtime again and again so we can win the game.
I like Deanna's analogy. I am on overtime right now. I was screaming all by myself...scary, huh! I kept thinking that somewhere Prez Perrins was yelling too!!! Love Ya...Sharon
I'm pushing the like button. (like on Facebook...)
I am glad to read uncle glenn is hanging in there and doing so well. Counting down the days with you until May 2nd!!
Thanks goodness for the healing power of BYU sports!
Post a Comment