Yesterday Clark came in the kitchen, dressed in his "policeman's'"costume. He is in the play our stake is putting on..."Hello Dolly". He has a small part. He seems to love playing the policeman, he has played that part in several plays. He was so cute when he came in to show me his costume. A dear friend of ours has taken him to all the rehearsals, so I haven't seen it before.
Clark said, "this is so cool, I want people to see it'. He really wanted me to see it! He usually goes over to the high school when school is out to visit Fran , (the athletic secretary whom we have known since we moved to ML.) Vivian, the receptionist, and any sport team that is practicing. (At the present time he is "assistant" coach of the Freshman baseball team.)
I let him wear his costume over to the school. How could I refuse? I saw him out in the cul-de-sac when a car came, he gave the cutest turn, showing off his duds, bowed with a flair, tipping his hat. I would love to have been able to catch that on film. It kind of looked "Seussical". I think I will always remember that cute stage move. He was born to act.....ah.....the next life!
We have been so glad, that with our lives in such turmoil, Clark has been able to do some of the things he enjoys. He is pretty independent, which has been a great blessing. He is working 2-3 days a week, comes with me to work out in the morning, he has variety in his life.
3 comments:
Clark - you are definately HANDSOME! Love the costume and I wish I could come see "Hello Dolly". That sounds like so much fun!
Fabulous pictures of Clark!! So handsome in that uniform. I wish I could be there to see him perform. Of course, right?!
YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING!! Seriously!! Talk about life going on! I would never know the ringer that you two have been put through while looking at those pictures. Truly amazing. That just boosted me unbelievably to see Dad looking so well!!
Those missionaries make me as homesick as you two do. Those are the exact four missionaries that we played a game with around your table. "Played" being used very loosly there!
Lots of love to you both!
You have captaured so much in your fun pictures. Clark is so HANDSOME! You have been blessed in more ways than one by housing the missionaries. . . . .WE LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment