Tonight was opening night of Hello Dolly! It was fabulous! Kudos to Melanie Moody! She set such a great pace. I loved the casting, the costumes, the singing, the dancing, the orchestra! Great entertainment! Thanks Toby and all the production crew.
Clark really enjoyed being a part of the cast. He always loves to give a big bow at curtain call, he knows how to get a great ovation! It warms my heart that he has so many fans. He had two lines and they were spoken loud and clear. We are proud of you Clark.
Moses Lake coincidences never end. As I was sitting by the stage, waiting for Clark to come, a woman sat down by me. She was commenting on how much talent we had in our Stake.
I asked her where she was from.
Idaho.
Where?
Idaho Falls.
I was born and raised in Arco. (60 miles West of Idaho Falls.
Oh really, I have a sister who lives in Arco.
Really, who?
Bonnie Jensen.
Bonnie Jensen is married to my Uncle Leo Jensen, who is celebrating his 90th birthday on Saturday. I have been so sad that I won't be able to go. There she is a perfect stranger to me and she will be there! We gave each other a hug, she will take it to my Uncle for me! Come to find out, she was at my dad's funeral! Small world, after all.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
5 comments:
It was such a great play. I'm humbled and amazed at the talent and vision people have to pull things like this off for us to enjoy.
Clark was great. I thought of himing bowing on the street yesterday as I watched him perform tonight. What a great one.
Oh wait, I forgot to comment on your meeting the woman who will carry a hug back to Uncle Leo. Ahhhh. What a sweet thing.
It is such a small world. I have met so many people who know someone from Moses Lake. I love Clark too! He has such a HUGE spirit. I will be anxious to meet him on the otherside of the veil someday. What a blessing that "little" boy has become. Another sign that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing. Love Ya!
Moses Lake connection...such an understatement. When one actually leaves Moses Lake, you quickly begin to realize that it is seriously the center of the universe. Seriously!
I agree with Danielle that Moses Lake is the "center of the universe." I literally started making notes of people who knew people that lived or lived in Moses Lake. Melody did a fantastic job as did all the members of the cast. THANKS Clark for helping us to smile!
Post a Comment