Clark was so great in the play...and he was so excited to see me when I was leaving...he kept saying "Jackson....come here" So we stopped a moment and visited with him. What a joy. Sorry I got interrupted while we were speaking on Sunday...I had 100 irons in the fire that day. So happy to hear that Pres. Perrins is doing so much better. He continues to be in our prayers.
Water Carved Rocks From the Lost River Bottoms at Box Canyon near the Oregon Trail just south of Arco, Idaho. I love geology! There is a lot of it in the Lost River Valley where I grew up.
5 comments:
I feel MUCH better now. The thought of you whisking away the cake still makes me laugh.
What a way to start the day...with a big hearty laugh. Thank you Kathy. The picture says a thousand words.
REDEMPTION. Enough said.
hehehe
Clark was so great in the play...and he was so excited to see me when I was leaving...he kept saying "Jackson....come here" So we stopped a moment and visited with him. What a joy. Sorry I got interrupted while we were speaking on Sunday...I had 100 irons in the fire that day. So happy to hear that Pres. Perrins is doing so much better. He continues to be in our prayers.
Glad the missionaries got to eat cake and grateful that you feel relieved! Hugs!
Post a Comment