This is the comment that Danielle left after my Dr Seuss post. I think she is pretty creative~
I am sorry for you,for this chemo-caused pooh.
Does it help you to know that we pray for you?
Let me say again, to the both of yous,
you are by far my favorite pair of Za-Boo-Ma-Goos!
Oh, the things you have learned in this flimble-flam fooble flumble.
Sure helps us be thankful, and feel rather humble.
Hang in there, be strong, put your zots-kotz to the test.
Keep using your humor, eat well, and get some rest.
Sorry again that you feel so yugg-yucky...
But being your daughter makes me feel soooo lugg-lucky!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
3 comments:
Kathy, you and Danielle are so clever! Hey, I've got a ton of Systane eye drops from my eye surgery and will bring them over if you need more---let me know.
With lots of love and admiration,
BRENDA
Too creativer I dare say!! I sounds just like Suess :)
Love you. .thanks for helping us smile even more today!
Post a Comment