Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Even better today!

Glenn was able to see the computer screen and do two tax returns. One easy, one a little more complicated. He can see across he street. He has no pain. His eyes are almost white. We continue the demanding schedule of eye drops and other medications. He will see the doctor tomorrow and is planning on being able to drive! Yeah!

5 comments:

Deanna/Mimi said...

Very good news Kathy. I am sure a weight has been lifted from you. May your blessings continue to flow to you and make your days full of sunshine and laughter. As I have said before, Glenn is in good hands with you as his nurse, his friend and his sweetheart.

Heather said...

I'll bet he's very happy to be able to get on cougarfan.com again :)

Way to go Mom and Dad.. Mom you've done such an amazing job taking care of him. You need a vacation!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Great news!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

Love,
BRENDA

Unknown said...

So good to hear all the GOOD NEWS! Love you!