Glenn continues to do really well. He has been in intensive care since about 5:00 pm yesterday. He experienced a little bit of a delay moving from the Post-anesthesiology care unit because the ICU was full. This morning he will be moving shortly out of the ICU, but is being held up becuase there isn't an open room for him in the next area. This no room in the inn thing is kind of tough!
Because of Glenn's health and the many prayers and faith exercised in his behalf, he has begun recovery quickly and the nurses are very pleased with his progress. Last night on his ICU floor, he had experienced one of the most traumatic surgeries, however with just a few hours recovery, he was one of the better, most well patients.
He has been able to control his pain well and is really only experiencing discomfort in his throat. I guess that is easy to understand. The discomfort however is from a tube that is in throat and down to his stomach to suction out the fluids there. Outside of that, he is doing very well.
For those interested in a bit of fun trivia, Seth and Kathy Perrins stayed last night with Seth and Kathy Perrins. Can anyone do the math on that one?
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
8 comments:
Seth + Seth = 2 Seth's
Kathy + Kathy = 2 Kathy's
Answer: there were 2 Seth's and 2 Kathy's.
I deal with stuff like this all day, so its pretty easy for me.
Get better my friend.
We're rejoicing that you are all doing so well! Keep up the great spirit!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
I have been holding my breath for this one. I really think you have been blessed. Kim went through pretty much the same thing but the outcome was devastating. What a tender mercy. I will pray for a fast recovery so you can get down to see Jack! Kim has a grandson named Jack...I love that name and that kid!!! Maybe I will even get to see you sometime. Anywhere...Anytime!!! :)
Great news. Looking forward to some more good reports.
Get better soon. We keep praying for you
The Wares
So glad that things are going well!! We are grateful for your updates and look for them first thing every day. Our prayers are with you. With love, Vaughn & Loye
Post a Comment