Before we left this morning, we said good bye to one of the missionaries, who has been living with us for seven months. We think he will be transferred before we get back. One of the first things that I said to him was, "I am sure, I will get used to you." He quipped right back "and I am sure I will get used to you"...Well after seven months, we did get used to each other and now we will miss him.
We have checked into our hotel and will be going out on the town tonight...just kidding. Glenn checks into the surgery bay at 5:30 AM. There will be no partying tonight!
We are picking up our son, Seth, at the airport later this evening. He is representing his siblings, it will be comfort to have one of our children here with me.
Glenn got a priesthood blessing last night which gives us a lot of comfort. We have been calm all day. We feel like Glenn will have a good outcome, but we will still be glad when this is over.
It do wish I could lighten this up a little, but I just don't have the skill with words that my kids have. I know they could make this at least fun, if not funny! At least Glenn found a football game he is happy to watch and I brought some paper work from home, so the time will pass fast!
We are picking up our son, Seth, at the airport later this evening. He is representing his siblings, it will be comfort to have one of our children here with me.
Glenn got a priesthood blessing last night which gives us a lot of comfort. We have been calm all day. We feel like Glenn will have a good outcome, but we will still be glad when this is over.
It do wish I could lighten this up a little, but I just don't have the skill with words that my kids have. I know they could make this at least fun, if not funny! At least Glenn found a football game he is happy to watch and I brought some paper work from home, so the time will pass fast!
6 comments:
Love you Uncle Glenn. We will be praying for you!!
Definitely thinking and praying for you all and the doctors.
I'm glad Jeremy will be there with you, too.
Thoughts and prayers are with you both!!!!! How strong and brave you both are!!! We love you guys!!! (Thanks for the pictures.....!)
Thanks for the update. I think you do a great job of being upbeat, Kathy. We admire you both so much. Our prayers are with you! With love, Loye & Vaughn
Thanks for the updates. You were the focus of our fast on Sunday and we are fasting again for all of you on Tuesday, for the doctors and nurses, and all the staff. We know they will be inspired to do their best, that their hands will be guided in every moment. We're so grateful Seth will be with you. . . . . . .Hugs, dear friends! Love you! Tamara and Richard
Thinking about both of you today. We will be waiting to hear how things go.
Love the Cleverlys
Post a Comment