I just called the hopital and asked where cards could be sent. It is a huge hospital, but this is what she suggested:
Glenn Perrins
% UWMC
1959 N. E. Pacific Street
Seattle, WA. 98195
Attn: Admitting
You can also call him, there will be phone by his desk and we will have our cell phones. He will be in the hospital 7 to 10 days. I will do my best to keep up with this Blog.
I will have a lap top and I am set up for skype, if you think that would be fun.
He is doing well, and will be very glad when this is behind him. He still is sweet and has such a good attitude! We have a lot going on in our family, it is nice to have things to think about beside ourselves!
I will be staying at our nephew Seth, his address is:
Seth Perrins
5901 Roosevelt Way N.E. #209
Seattle, WA 98105
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
13 comments:
We're thinking and praying for you.
A thousand prayers will be going up to our Father for Glenn and for you. We know that all will be well. The Lord is on your side. Be at peace. Much Love, Ned and Deanna.
We are so excited about this Skype stuff. We will be able to be so much more involved, and maybe an itty bitty bit less sad to not be able to be there. Maybe.
Oh my goodness, you do have a lot going on in your life. Our prayers are with you both.
Thank you for the update and the address and phone #'s. We pray for you both and feel in our hearts that all will be well, even though the road there may be a rough one! Thank goodness for a husband with a great attitude and lots of faith! I felt the strength of that blessing and I know you do too. Love you, Loye and Vaughn
Well, if any family could call down divine help for that surgeon's hands, yours is the one. Best wishes for many Christmasses to come when you remember together how stressful this one was . . . but how everything turned out alright. Here are some cyber hugs for you! ((((Kathy)))))
Finally found your blog! Needed to catch up! I have been putting Glenn's name in the Tokyo Temple every week and we keep you in our prayers! Hang in there!
We are thinking and praying for you and Glenn. All will be well!!
Remember to take care of yourself!
Thanks for the contact info! As we begin our fast, you can be certain that one of the main purposes this month is for you, our dear friends. We fast and pray for President Perrins to handle the surgery well, for the doctors and staff to be inspired to do their best, and for the family to give him the love and encouragement we know you will give. Thanks for keeping up the blog so we feel a part of the happenings. . . . .and 2010 will be a wonderful year with new grandchildren coming to bless your lives! Hugs! Richard and Tamara
Kathy,
What is your Skype user name?
Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.
Easily I acquiesce in but I contemplate the collection should secure more info then it has.
Post a Comment