THANKS FOR THE VERY SWEET CHRISTMAS GREETING! HOPE YOU'VE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY, BUT MOST OF ALL WE WISH YOU A BRIGHT, HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR! WITH LOVE, THE HUNSAKERS
Thanks for sharing this wonderful picture! We love you so much and appreciate how you have helped our faith grow in 2009. Richard come home and said you all looked great in your hats. . . .. glad I got to capture this precious memory too. Now on to a Happy New Year and more miracles in 2010.
Water Carved Rocks From the Lost River Bottoms at Box Canyon near the Oregon Trail just south of Arco, Idaho. I love geology! There is a lot of it in the Lost River Valley where I grew up.
5 comments:
What a cute picture! Merry Christmas to you.
THANKS FOR THE VERY SWEET CHRISTMAS GREETING!
HOPE YOU'VE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY, BUT MOST OF ALL WE WISH YOU A BRIGHT, HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR! WITH LOVE, THE HUNSAKERS
Awe.. I miss you guys! You look very cute together in your picture.. very nice! We wish we could've celebrated with you!
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. We love you.
Merry Christmas!!! Love you guys, LOVED the candy. Here's to a great NEW year!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful picture! We love you so much and appreciate how you have helped our faith grow in 2009. Richard come home and said you all looked great in your hats. . . .. glad I got to capture this precious memory too. Now on to a Happy New Year and more miracles in 2010.
Post a Comment