Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday, day off

Glenn is fine, had some good hours and some not so good hours. We took a trip to see the locks, I have pictures but the wireless isn't working and neither is my brain. Hopefully I will be able to give details tomorrow. All in all it was a good day!

3 comments:

Deanna/Mimi said...

A day of peace and quiet is a blessing. I think everyone should have a break in the middle of the week. Work two days...day off...work two more days. How productive it would be for everyone. Hope tomorrow brings you blessings..we certainly count you both as a blessing in our lives. You are such great people!

Anonymous said...

Glenn and Kathy,

We are following your progress on a daily basis here @ GRANCO! You continue to be in our prayers also. I am sure that all of that walking paid off because you were in such great shape that you are probably handling this better than most people would! God bless you both!

Debbie @ GRANCO

Unknown said...

Always wonderful to have a day off. . . .My parents met in Seattle, so we grew up with stories of the "locks." It was a delight to finally see them and realize the engineering feats of so many. We hope for a good day today too.