Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finally, my lap top is connected to the internet. Now I can post the pictures we took yesterday at the Ballard Locks. We went with JoAn and Dave Forsyth. We have had great weather both yesterday and today. I love Seattle in the Sun Shine. We really enjoyed the Locks. I love water and boats. We didn't get to see any fish, so guess we will have to go back in the summer! We will be here, anyway!
This boat is in water that was raised from the see level to Lake Washington level. It is going out.

The three boats behind us are waiting for the water level to come up, they are coming in and waiting for the lock to open. The four of us are enjoying a good sunny day. After the locks we went to "Chinock's" for a light supper. Hey, that place is even better than Iver's. I had my first fish toco! I am funny about fish. I was raised with fresh trout or salmon from the Rocky Mountain streams, then had fresh fish while I was on my mission. We can't get fresh fish in Moses Lake, so every time I am in Seattle, I want fish!

Better shot of JoAn and Dave. And those great boats behind them.



These pictures are in backwards and I don't have the inclination to reverse them. Behind us, you can see the three boat coming in to the Lock's the tracks over our heads will raise after the train passes. It really is a fun place to be!


3 comments:

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

You look great Kathy! It does my heart good to see you smiling!!!

Unknown said...

You all look fantastic. Thanks for taking us on this fun adventures via the pictures. Last day of treatment and then you're home. YEAH! and then Happy Birthday, President Perrins!

Danielle said...

You guys do look really fantastic. We have said it before, but it can be said again...YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!