Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twenty six down - two to go!

Glenn had his 26th radiation today and he only has two more to go. Watch them jump if he suggests that he skip the last one! He has become very well acquainted with the staff in radiation. Every one at the SCCA Center is just awesome. They are so accommodating (unless you want to skip treatment).
We were scheduled for 10:00 on Thursday, we want to get out earlier, so they rescheduled us for 9:00. We think the road will be fine going over the pass. We will get out early so we can stop and shop a little on the way home.
Tuesday is always a long day! But it is a good day! Glenn is very enthusiastic!!!!!! Going home to recuperate! He is feeling great.

6 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

This is plain exciting. I'm so glad he's almost finished.

Heather said...

Yay... so glad it's almost over.. this part at least.

Ok.. I posted. It's painfully long though.. Now you are free to blab!! :)

love you.

Lori said...

Yeah for you and Glen and Happy Late Birthday.... I had no idea....

Unknown said...

What a BLESSING to receive such exciting news! Only two more treatments and then home to recuperate! Yes, we do believe in Prayers and Miracles in the lives of our faithful friends, the Perrins. Hugs to both of you. We loved the play and are grateful to Clark for all his participation! See you soon!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

I am amazed at the strength and direction you have maintained throughout this process! Your examples have helped me so much. Life gets pretty complicated sometimes but somehow there is always a rainbow by the end of the experience. The trick is opening up to receive it all. Kathy, you are a light and I love you for the friend you have always been and continue to be. I wish I could spend the day shopping with you...we would giggle and have way too much fun...just the thought makes me smile!

Deanna/Mimi said...

I feel that I am living your experience too...cannot wait each day to read of how things are going. I feel the excitement, the energy and the great love. You both are so very choice. Happy Belated Birthday Glenn...from your old friends Ned and Deanna.