Glenn had a good day, went to meeting at 6:45 (was late). I checked in on him a couple of times to make sure he took pills so that he wouldn't get nausea. He came home about 4:30. That is a full day and he loves every minute of it! Thanks for all your prayers, they are working! :)
We start week 5 tomorrow! We will be taking off about 7:30. I am sure Glenn is dreading it, he just loves to be home. Hope this is a good week, although he is experiencing the compounding effects of these treatments!
This past Thursday we had a treat. One of Glenn's coworkers called and wanted see him in the hospital. Since he only goes to the hospital for treatments we told her we would could come to her. Glenn has worked with Betsy since we came to Moses Lake in 1976. They have become very good friends. Her husband, Gary just had a shoulder replacement and was doing very well. It was so fun to seen them, we all talked at once and the time just flew. Recover quickly Gary!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
2 comments:
Yeah for week five! We're so grateful that President Perrins is able to still do his "church duties" on Sunday. Can you imagine how many prayers are going upward many times every day in your behalf??? You both are stellar examples to all the rest of us in everything you do Just saw you leave. . . .it is so hard not to come over and hug both of you. But we know we need to be very careful about all the germs at this time. Thanks Kathy for sharing your tender comments in SS yesterday about family history. I know that those on the other side of the veil are uniting their faith and prayers too. HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT PERRINS NEXT SUNDAY!!!!!
Hi Kathy,
I am Elder Abe Collier's Aunt Barb. I'm Barb Cahoon and my family lives in Redmond, WA, just 20 minutes or so from SCCA. My sister, Cynthia (Elder Collier's mom) has been back and forth with snippets of info, in hopes that I could be of some support to you. Suddenly I have your blogspot from her as a way to contact. She and Abraham have such deep love for you, that I instantly do, too. And now that I have enjoyed your site, I feel even more love and friendship. I would love to contact you and Glenn, either with a visit to where you are staying or via your cell phone. Let me know if that request is appropriate for your situation. I wish you all the best and you can add me to your list of friends and "prayer offerers".
Barb
(425.869.6134)
barb.cahoon@gmail.com
Post a Comment