There was a lot of snow on the pass, requiring chains or traction tires, neither of which we have! Even if we had chains would we know how to use them?
Glenn definitely didn't want to stay in Seattle, so we came home via Portland! We left Seattle at 11:00 and arrived here at 7:30. It was a long day of driving, but the truth is, we really enjoyed each others company. Just as I was running our of entertaining stuff, BYU came to the rescue with a basket ball game.
It is good to be home!
Glenn definitely didn't want to stay in Seattle, so we came home via Portland! We left Seattle at 11:00 and arrived here at 7:30. It was a long day of driving, but the truth is, we really enjoyed each others company. Just as I was running our of entertaining stuff, BYU came to the rescue with a basket ball game.
It is good to be home!
2 comments:
Last year I got caught on the pass after a dance performance. We had to go back and buy chains. I put them on by myself. I almost froze to death but at least I know I can do it. Kim has alwas lived in Utah and never had to put on chains. We are going to sell the van and get a "all wheel drive" car. I am glad you have a weekend to relax...your almost there...love ya Kathy!!!
Glad you made it safely home...even if it was the long way around. I love the way you express your relationship with Glenn...loving, warm, kind. You and he are indeed blessed to not only be married to one another but to have a "best friends" relationship. Choice!!
Post a Comment