Saturday, November 14, 2009

Enjoying the day

Glenn mostly relaxed today. He did some payrolls, watched a BYU game, and bought new tires for the car. He took nausea pills about every two hours and tried to keep his tummy full. Good times. He is so glad to be home.

He is feeling good!

Our neighbor brought the most beautiful bouquet we have ever seen.

His boss brought a card and a dark chocolate candy bar from Spokandy. Sorry I missed her visit.


I spent the morning taking care of Baylee. She ate a good breakfast, played and played, had a nice long bath, then ate lunch with gusto. All the while keeping me fully engaged.

When she left I went to see the play that Clark has been helping with all the time we have been in Seattle:



He has been assistant to the director. So nice of the director and all to let him be a part of everything. The cast and orchestra were wonderful! I loved the show, such great entertainment. I really enjoyed seeing the kids we know!

It's late and Clark is in bed, as well as everyone else in the house. I will have to get a picture of the boy with the shirt.





Clark and I run errands, did a little Walmart/Safeway run, picked up an ice cream cake for Glenn. I have sandwiched in laundry and bank reconciliation. Actually there will be no reconciliation.

I had a moment of trauma when I discovered that we left,not only our church clothes (which we have plenty of here), but my cosmetic bag! I was ready to call in sick, when I realized that I have lots of lotions and potions here, so all is well that ends well. Pretty busy, but boring day wouldn't you say?

4 comments:

Danielle said...

You know what? You're pretty funny! Here's to hoping you look respectable for church today! ;)

The light of the tunnel is in sight, folks. CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS! Get lots of rest today and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DAD/GRANDPA!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE GLENN!! I love our family calender that reminds me of such awesome events as birthdays!! I was hoping to be the first to post since I am home from church and everyone is probably not, but Danielle beat me too it!!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Kathy, you do make me laugh. Especially when I read these two sentences:

"I have sandwiched in laundry and bank reconciliation. Actually there will be no reconciliation."

"I had a moment of trauma when I discovered that we left,not only our church clothes (which we have plenty of here), but my cosmetic bag! I was ready to call in sick, when I realized that I have lots of lotions and potions here, so all is well that ends well."

Here's to one more week!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We have been trying to check all day to see when the car was there. We will probably just leave something on the door step.

We loved the play last night--what a delight. We are grateful for Clark's hard work!

Down to one week! You looked great today Kathy and gave a very touching prayer in Relief Society/Young Women. We love you both! Richard and Tamara