Our son Erik and his wife Kristi just had their 4th baby. He is a boy!!!! 8 pounds even. Born at 5:18 Central Daylight time. Name to come later! Whew, it is always good to get them here safe and sound! Mom and baby are doing fine and so are the siblings and the dad! And the grandparents I might add.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
6 comments:
Big Congratulations!! What a lovely way to end the first week of treatment!! What is the name??
Oh you are so lucky. I miss the little ones. They are so soft. Knowing they left the other side of the veil just seconds ago gives me goosebumps. I remember Eric well in my Sunday School class when we were all in 3rd Ward at the Stake Center...he was in the 3 year old class I believe..I had 15 children in my class. How time flies...now he is a daddy and I am sure he is an excellent one. Congratulations Kathy and Glenn.
Congratulations! Babies are so fun :)
Congratulations! Babies are so fun :)
Congratulations! Babies are so fun :)
Say hi to Erik!!! How fun to be having #4!!! Grandbabies are the "icing on the cake"!!!
Post a Comment