Glenn was doing church work from 6:30 A.M until about 6:30 P.M. He did get a couple of little breaks. He really enjoys serving the Lord. He says that it is invigorating and yet tiring at the same time. He has the gift of being able to sit down for a minute on Sunday afternoon or evening and pass right out! Hope he doesn't kill me for this photo.
Tomorrow we start week 3. He is asking for volunteers to come and take his place. I am not volunteering! I tell you what. It does make me appreciate the Savior so much that He was willing to suffer for us! We are forever in his debt!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
5 comments:
Seriously?! I would totally take my turn at a week, if I could! I wish that was possible!!
You two are so valiant. It is literally awe-inspiring.
Kathy,
I just stumbled onto your blog and about swallowed my gum!
Our family will be praying for Glenn.
These things are just tests to try our resolve and too shall pass.
All our best.
Eric, Shawna and Family.
I really wish I could do that too. If only to aleve the pain and discomfort for a weeks rest. I know this stuff is accumulative. Paul used to say he would take my IV for me since his veins were better. Didn't work out then either. You are as always 'BOTH' in our prayers. Love Ya!
I'm in for a week as well.... you can do anything for a week right? When you figure out how we can.... call me. Sending lots of love your way!!!
Glenn is a trooper. He will be blessed for being so valiant and putting the Lord and his Church first. Keep it up.
Post a Comment