Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturday is a special day, almost!

Glenn had the energy to "methodically" rake leaves, take Baylee for a stoller ride, watch BYU get beat my TCU (ugh) and help put together a closet organizing system from "Closet Maid". Not a bad day if you ask me.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

You both got a little rest, right?!?

Glad you both had a good day!

Mandy Rasmussen said...

It was so good to see how well Glenn is doing today. I had my stake temple recommend interview and afterwards, I saw him in the hallway. He looked great!!! It was good to see him and talk with him! He looked positive and happy...just like I remember him growing up! Keep on keeping on!
Love ya!!

Marion said...

What a blessing to have him feel that good! I missed talking to you today at church. I had to beat it out of there to make it to 5th Ward's Primary Program. Give your honey my best and know you're being thought of lots!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

WOW...made me tired just reading what you two accomplished!!! Sorry about BYU...it was not a happy showing...next game will be better...I just know it!!! Hopefully this next week will be easier for the two of you. Love Ya Tons...Sharon