Glenn had an appointment at the University Medical Center, then we wended our way to the SCCA Center for his radiation treatment. He was able to meet with the radiation Doctor, Dr. Koe, who is world famous. We like him. He suggested getting out and doing some things in Seattle. The deal for us is finding the right time when he feels well enough. It seems like the best part of today was taken up with appointments, much of that waiting!
Glenn has felt a little rocky today. He was given a couple of prescriptions that should help. Maybe it is just Wednesday, and having the Chemo and Radiation build up. By the time we were through with everything at the SCCA Center, he (we) were ready for a nap. He is looking forward to the weekend and no treatments.
I have to say that when he is feeling nausea, he isn't throwing up. and that is a good thing.
I have to say that when he is feeling nausea, he isn't throwing up. and that is a good thing.
6 comments:
I am so sorry about the nausea. I am such a mess when I am sick to my stomach. If someone throws up...I throw up with them. I will be so glad when they are thru with the chemo and radiation and get that DARN tumor out of there...till then we will keep praying. Love you both!!!
The doctors must just live at the hospital because they forget how much time it takes to do things, especially in Seattle, traffic doesn't move! 8 down, 22 to go!!
I'm sure they'll get him evened out after the doctors see how he is reacting to the treatments! I hope it gets better every day! You're both in my prayers! Take care!
I still can't get over those pictures. What a boost.
Chase gets soooo excited to cross off each day that you two get through. We are sure proud of you and get excited to see the finish line getting closer and closer.
Love to you.
PS. tell Dad to sit down and quit rocking the boat!
Give that man of yours a big hug for Ned and I. He is a rock and such an example of faith, courage, hope and going forth no matter what it takes. You are such a fantastic support to him. I love your teamwork...God bless you both every minute of every day.
You're getting closer and closer to the finishing of the chemo/radiation journey. We know that thousands of prayers are being said for your dear family. YES, WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
Post a Comment