Yesterday we got the results of the blood draw and all of Glenn's numbers are good! This is his way to demonstrate how good he feels. (He had to jump 7 times before I caught the heels clicking!) I can hardly get one foot off the ground!
Today he went to radiation, then we went to the temple. After that we went to visit some friends, JoAn and Dave Forsyth.
11 comments:
Love, Love, Love that picture! You should frame it! :0)
you guys are adorable!
Okay, those are some of the best pictures ever known to man! Great accompaniment to some of the greatest news known to the Perrins fam!
Love, love, love it. Love you guys, too. Thanks for your help with Chasers tonight. It really helped him!
Love the picture of the both of you together! Way cute!! So happy he is feeling good!
We're jumping for joy here too!!!
That man of your defies gravity...can you see the guardian angels around him. Kidding aside, to see him do that is worth a thousand words. Precious...I agree it needs to be enlarged and framed..great picture...great moment. The picture of the two of you radiates the love you have for one another. You are blessed.
WAY TO GO!!! I absolutely loved the photos!!! What a good looking couple!
Great Picture! Great News
Can anyone say Cheeseball!! :) That picture is SO dad. Very cute. I'm so glad that everything is going so well and that he has the energy to jump 7 times.. that's more than I can say for my non cancered behind!
I love you guys so much and I'm so glad we're going to beat this.
It is good to be back and read your blog again! So glad to hear that Glen is doing well. Maybe we can visit this weekend?
Yeah! I have been gone for the last week and not able to read your blog. WE ARE GRATEFUL for so much great news! Thanks for smiles!
Post a Comment