Thursday, October 22, 2009

Much better today

What a ride.  Glenn is doing much better today.  He rested all morning and had one radiation appointment at 11:15. We had lunch and went to Ikea.  He his much more like himself.  Thank you for your faith and prayers.

6 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I do love updates like this one. Not as much as you and Glenn, but love it nonetheless!

Danielle said...

Yippee!!

Love to you both!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

I am thankful...tender mercies...:)

Harriet West said...

Hi Glenn & Kathy,

Cary sent me your blog address. He REALLY loves you and enjoyed time together at work.

We were shocked when we recently heard about your journey and it certainly brought back memories of a similiar journey for us two years ago (yes, time flies).

I had a wonderful visit with Carolyn Pearce in August - she's a cancer survivor. As we were talking, I said something about all the feelings when the big "C" comes into your life. She said, "I think it's only a little "c" - the big "C" (Christ) lives in my heart." WOW, what a fantastic perspective!

We are praying that our Almighty God continues to keep you in the palm of His hands - that you may experience the peace, grace and love that only He can give.

Hope that Clark is doing okay - please tell him I miss him in choir at the high school.

We'll continue to read your blog, pray and keep in touch. May you be blessed during your journey as we were during ours - you were a blessing to us.

Love you guys - Harriet & Don

Unknown said...

Grateful to hear wonderful news today. I'm in Flagstaff loving the grandchildren here. I've been able to hug all 7 of them today. We continue to include you all in our prayers. We are grateful for the miracles of modern science and the miracles of technology!

Anonymous said...

So happy things are going so well! Couldn't believe that clicking heels jump. Wow! And the numbers being so good We're very grateful. Love your blog. So good to know how things are going. Keeping you in our prayers!! Vaughn and Loye