We were in Seattle again today, Glenn got his port put in. It is placed under the skin above his right chest. A full description can be found here. He did great! He has no side effects, no pain. He had no anxiety going into the procedure.
Thank you for all of your prayers. I know that is why he did so well. He has this going for him; faith, prayers, priesthood blessings, good health, good doctors and medical staff, supportive loving friends and a supportive loving family (especially me :)
He starts Chemo and Radiation next Monday, so hopefully I won't have any more to say about this for a week!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
8 comments:
I'm glad things are going so well. Can't believe you bottled all that grape juice in the midst of all your travels to Seattle! You both are amazing!!
Hooray...very glad all went well. Ned and I are praying daily for you Glenn. You too Kathy...you need to keep up your strength. I love seeing your faith in action. You are a great example.
Hugs, Deanna
We haven't bothered you as we know you have so many friends, but we want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers daily. WE are so happy that things are looking so good for Glenn, and will continue to pray for the both of you.Love, Mary and Bill
best wishes, we are thinking of you --Ashtons...
It is amazing how in the midst of the storm..you have found the quiet place where Christ is and peace abides. He will walk the distance with you both and somehow you will survive to learn and do more. Consider yourself hugged!!!
Appointment... check
Test... check
Appointment... check
Poked and prodded.... check
Appointment... check
Scan... check
Appointment... check
More pokes and prods... check
Port... check
I'm glad there is good progress being made! (BTW, I'm sure I missed a million other things including a myriad of pokes, research, etc. etc.)
So good to hear the progress you are making! Dr. sounds great and taking care of you both! Of course you are in our prayers daily and we hope that Glenn comes through the kemo/radiation ok. Love you!
Each small step in the journey is appreciated. We are englightened by your faith and strength. In answer to the song's question, "Have I Done Any Good in the World Today?" the answer in your case is a resounding YES. Just think of all the missionary work that will be accomplished through this journey. We are humbled by the myriads of friends uniting faith and prayers in your behalf. WE LOVE YOU! Yes, we are our neighbor's kekepers and are willing to do ANYTHING!
Post a Comment