Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"It's all about ME, (almost)

Yippee!!!! I finally had a chance to get a manicure, a pedicure and a much needed hair cut! Yesterday I took the whole day off and read a book! I am feeling all recharged and ready to go. It is good to be home for a few days of R and R! A lot of you have asked me how I am doing and these last two days have been the rest I have needed! Thanks for asking!

6 comments:

hennchix said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!! I LOVE pedicures! They totally make you feel like a new woman. I am glad you are taking time for yourself, you need that.

Kimberly said...

It was well deserved. You truly do SOOOO much for other people.

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

It does my heart good to hear you taking care of you! We all worry about YOU and delight in the thought of you taking care of Kathy. Where is the photo of the haircut? Miss Ya Kathy!!!

Danielle said...

Yeah for you, Mommo! I love it!! You two sounded so happy this morning on the phone. Loved that, too!

Deanna/Mimi said...

Kathy, you are an inspiration! I see you going through this difficult time but not with drooping shoulders or face. You stand tall and look each day in it's eye and say, "I'm ready...bring it on." You have a heart of gold and Glenn is a very blessed man to have you for his best friend, his nurse and his sweetheart. I know you give him courage and strength. Keep up the good works, not only the work of the Lord, of being there for Glenn, but the good works for you. Haircuts, manicures, massages, new dress, hot fudge sundaes do pick up and refresh a great woman such as you. Keep doing it...you matter too.

Tamara said...

Oops, I got behind on my blog reading--but am so delighted that you took the day off for you. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than you!!!!!! Your positiveness will get you lots of steps along this wondrous path of learning. Hugs!